RESERVATION AND SEATING POLICY
• For parties larger than 6 guests, please call the restaurant to make the reservation!
• Reservations are accepted through Yelp.com.
• We do not utilize a “seat yourself” policy for any dining room or the
dock tables. Please see a hostess upon arrival.
• The Kentmorr Restaurant accepts reservations for parties of 15 or less
on Saturdays and Sundays. During the week, we accept larger parties
depending on the space the restaurant has to offer. Reservations are
honored up to 15 minutes past the reservation time unless the party
contacts us by phone to let us know of late arrival.
• Guests, with or without reservations, will be seated once all members
of its party are in the restaurant’s hostess area. If your party has a
reservation and not all guests are present within 15 minutes of the
reserved time, your party will be put on the wait list and will be seated at
the next available table that can accommodate your party size.
• Other Guests may not join your table once your party has been seated.
• We do not offer call ahead seating.
• Guests that wish to bring their own desserts to the restaurant will be
charged a $5 fee.
• Separate checks can be accommodated during the weekdays. We limit
to 6 checks per table. We cannot accommodate separate checks on
Saturdays and Sundays.
• Once the restaurant is on a wait list, all seating is “first available”,
meaning your party will be seated where space is available. We do not
offer preferred seating for the patio or the dock tables.
• In order to keep our wait time manageable, we respectfully request that
your party does not linger at the table after payment is accepted.