Kentmorr Restaurant is currently offering indoor dining, outdoor seating on our patio as well as a few picnic tables* on our grass area (weather dependent*).
Beach area and Tiki Bar are closed until Spring of 2021!
RESERVATION AND SEATING POLICY
• At this time, we are only accepting limited online reservations through Yelp and reservations over the phone. Please call the restaurant to make the reservation!
We gladly accept walk-ins every day and do our best to accommodate anyone that comes to our restaurant.
• We can accommodate parties up to 6 people.
• We do not utilize a “seat yourself” policy for any dining room or the dock tables. Please see a hostess upon arrival.
• The Kentmorr Restaurant honors Reservations up to 15 minutes past the reservation time unless the party contacts us by phone to let us know of late arrival.
• Guests, with or without reservations, will be seated once all members
of its party are in the restaurant’s hostess area. If your party has a
reservation and not all guests are present within 15 minutes of the
reserved time, your party will be put on the wait list and will be seated at
the next available table that can accommodate your party size.
• Other Guests may not join your table once your party has been seated.
• Guests that wish to bring their own desserts to the restaurant will be
charged a $5 fee.
• Once the restaurant is on a wait list, all seating is “first available”,
meaning your party will be seated where space is available. We do not
offer preferred seating for the patio or the dock tables.
• In order to keep our wait time manageable, we respectfully request that
your party does not linger at the table after payment is accepted.