Facility Fee Charged Saturdays, Sundays and Holiday Mondays to access the Beach and Dirty Dave’s Tiki Bar
$5 per person (includes sales tax), ages 10 and older
Pay Before Entry
Accept Visa, MasterCard, AMEX, Discover, and Cash
• The beach opens at noon.
• No pets allowed in the restaurant, beach, or grass area.
• All food and beverages, including alcohol, snacks and bottled water, must be purchased from the Kentmorr Restaurant. No outside food and beverages are allowed on the property.
• No glass bottles.
• No coolers on the beach.
• No fires/fireworks allowed on the beach.
• No topless sunbathing.
• No tents, no canopies, no inflatable swimming pools.
• No sleeping overnight on the beach.
• Use beach at your own risk. No lifeguard on duty.
• Beach closes at sunset.
• No multi-person floatation devices.
• No paddleboards, no kayaks, no sailboats.
• Children under 12 must have parent supervision while on the beach.
• Observe and obey the rules posted on the hammocks.
• At Dirty Dave’s Island Tiki Bar and at the Kentmorr Restaurant, all guests must have a valid means of identification for proof of age when purchasing, possessing, and consuming alcoholic beverages.
• Please park your cars on the Marina Road. Do Not Block the county roads, the neighbors’ driveways or other parked cars. Cars will be towed at the car owner’s expense.